Friday 18 February 2011

Diigo, go, go!

Moleskine Travel Kit by dmpop
I think I've been really fortunate, as I found Diigo really simple to sign up to (I guess that's because I used my Google email address rather than my Warwick one).

It was also really straightforward to export my old bookmarks in delicious to diigo. However, I worry whether I will use it in the same way as I did with delicious - intermittently. I've always been very bad at using delicious (useful though I know it can be), I think due to laziness on my part - yet another site for my tired old finger to click to!

This may be counteracted though, by installing the toolbar (and as I'm persevering with Chrome there is a nice little tool I can download for the browser) that should hopefully make me use it more consistently. After all, I had similar reservations about iGoogle and now I'm using it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment