Friday 28 January 2011

Time Management - Dabbling with Doodle



To start with, being an ex-art student, I will illustrate this post with what I really imagine when I see the word Doodle...

Anyway, back to Things 7 and 8 - I found Doodle simple to set up, and am now waiting for a reply. We regularly use Outlook to schedule meetings in our team, and I have used it in previous jobs, and tools like this can be really useful. I particularly like the fact that Doodle gives you a number of possible options for dates and times, rather than just one that can be accepted or declined.
I think the only problem with Doodle is that if it is not added as a widget it is another site to log into - though this is solved by having it added as a widget, and additionally gives me another reason to stick with iGoogle! I don't really have anything else to say about this, as it is so simple - so I won't!


Image credit: Sketchpad by Inha Leex Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment