Friday 11 March 2011

Doc-ing with Google

Dogged by JD Hancock
I've been using Google Docs for quite a while now at home, as I hate lots of email attachments clogging up my computer. For 23 Things all our pdf documents were created and shared between the team using Google docs, so proof that we practice what we preach!

I find that it is a really useful tool, and find I am using it increasingly more as I get accustomed to it, and get more frustrated with my copy of Office at home. I particularly like the fact that Office docs can be imported and amended in Google docs and find that although sometimes the formatting can be lost, the benefits of saving work in the cloud far outweighs the negative. I am definitely a fan! The only thing I haven't yet properly sorted is to organise the documents I have in my Google docs properly, though this is more the fault of me rather that the tool itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment